Where are you now? Where are you going? Magellan will help you get there!
- Industry leader that is responsible for several well-known projects, most of their clients are household names
- Energetic and dynamic atmosphere – this culture has attracted the best and brightest talent in the Philly area
- Strong opportunities for career advancement – training, resources, strong leaders & mentors
- Career mobility and advancement, mentorship and leadership development programs, opportunity for growth
- Excellent work/life balance
- Flexible schedule
- Great benefits, competitive compensation, professional atmosphere
- Team-oriented atmosphere with a management team that listens to employees, everyone has a voice in this company
1-3 years of public accounting or corporate finance experience required.
About Magellan Search & Staffing
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan Search & Staffing specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative, and human resources professionals into direct-hire, consulting, contract and temporary positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’ s Fastest Growing, and the Top Executive Recruiters. For more information about Magellan Search & Staffing, please visit: www.magellangroup.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org