Where are you now? Where are you going? Magellan will help get you there!
Magellan has been engaged to assist one of our best clients in their search for an International Consolidations and Analysis Manager that will oversee the accounting department at an international manufacturing company.
- Competitive salary with 20% bonus opportunity
- Direct track to Controller position in short-term time frame
- Partner with CFO to drive strategic priorities and enhance financial success in organization
- Improve the quality of decision-making information generated by the finance teams
- Supervise international financial statement consolidation, reporting, and analysis in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Manage the daily operations of the accounting department: accounts payable/accounts receivable, month end close, payroll and utilities, cash forecasting, fixed asset activity, & revenue/expenditure analysis.
- Great opportunity to advance within other relative companies within company’s network
- Lead a team and create process improvements to identify and eliminate waste; improve management reporting and financial statement analysis
- Assist with annual budget and monthly forecasts; work with CFO to develop new budget model to improve forecast procedures
- Assist in creating a Shared Service Unit and the Streamlining of Processes, which is now publicly-owned (as of late 2018)
- Collaborate with department leads to develop, implement, and maintain accounting policies; work with internal audit to oversee that processes are documented with key controls in place
- Help introduce and implement new ERP system throughout organization
- Act as a key liaison with ownership groups and auditors to handle any problems that may impact the business
- Exposure to Senior Management throughout entire organization
- Bachelor’s in Accounting; CPA preferred
- 5+ years experience in professional accounting roles with supervisory/leadership experience; prior employment in manufacturing industry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; prior experience with ERP systems preferred
- Great attitude with strong leadership skills and ability to work well with a team
We look forward to receiving your resume and we appreciate your time! Qualified candidates can expect to be contacted by a Magellan recruiter regarding position details within the next few days. If this position is not a fit for your specific skill set, we will keep your application on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
About Magellan Search Group:
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative and human resources professionals into direct-hire, contract and temporary positions. We place talent into all levels including executive level positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Forbes’ “America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms Top 100 List”, Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’s Fastest Growing, and the Top Executive Recruiters. For more information about Magellan please visit: www.magellangroup.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com