Where are you now? Where are you going? Magellan will help get you there!
Magellan’s client, a prominent non-profit in Center City Philadelphia, is searching for an IS Audit Manager to join their team in Center City. This company offers amazing growth opportunities and outstanding benefits unmatched by the industry.
- Work from home 1 day/week after 90-day probation period; take off every other Friday between Memorial and Labor days (missed hours are made up Monday – Thursday)
- Develop audit programs for testing controls from assessments
- Eligibility for reimbursement for certification exam fees and materials, up to $1,000/year, and 40 hours/year to study for exams within work hours
- Collaborate with the Director of IT Audit to execute annual IT risk assessment and development of IT Audit plan
- Individual will plan, lead and perform several IT Audits and Consultative Reviews of general IT controls, IT infrastructure, business applications and new tech development initiatives
- Provide guidance and advice to staff auditors on technology and integrated audits, evaluate work of staff auditors to ensure audit work meets departmental standards
- Strategically allocates time between several projects
- Finishes audits by deadlines and within budgets
- Communicates audit status, results and new ideas to upper management via Internal Audit reports, memos, and presentations
- Creates and maintains relationships with audit stakeholders, business audit team members, senior leaders, external auditors and regulators
- Offers ideas to Director of IT Audit to enhance staff development
- Identifies, evaluates and assists in hiring qualified staff auditors
- Keeps up with IT audit standards and procedures, technology developments and IT audit/control and information security best practices
- Provides technical support and advice to Internal Audit staff and act as liaison with IT and outside hardware and software vendors
- Utilizes audit and computer software to successfully complete projects
- Advises on the establishment or re-invention of policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or technology related field; advanced degree in tech field a bonus
- 8+ of experience in IT audit, IS or related field
- Certification (CPS, CISA or CISSP) required
- Strong knowledge of IS, operational and administration risks and controls
- Able to effectively navigate auditing applications controls design, systems development life cycle, technology infrastructure, Cyber Security and IT general controls
- Experience with or knowledge of Health Insurance industry a bonus
- Experience working with robotic process automation (RPA) tools a bonus
- Experience in designing CAATs (computer-assisted audit techniques) to automate audit activities
- Knowledge of SQL, ACL and Microsoft Office products
We look forward to receiving your resume and we appreciate your time! Qualified candidates can expect to be contacted by a Magellan recruiter regarding position details within the next few days. If this position is not a fit for your specific skill set, we will keep your application on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
About Magellan Search Group:
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative and human resources professionals into direct-hire, contract and temporary positions. We place talent into all levels including executive level positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Forbes’ “America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms Top 100 List”, Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’s Fastest Growing, and the Top Executive Recruiters. For more information about Magellan please visit: www.magellangroup.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com