Where are you now? Where are you going? Magellan will help you get there!
Remote Recruiter – Unlimited Earnings Potential
An outstanding opportunity exists at Magellan! Magellan has been around for 15+ years working with top clients in the Greater Philadelphia area. Magellan has been the recipient of many local and national awards, including Forbes’ America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms Top 100 List, Best of Staffing for Clients & Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, and more.
We are looking to expand our team and bring on a Recruiter who enjoys making money while having fun…oh and did I mention, this is a Remote opportunity where you can make your own hours.
Top 4 Reasons (aka 4 Why’s) to Work With Us
- Unlimited Earnings Potential
- Work Remotely/Work from Home
- Help People – making an impact in companies and peoples’ lives
- Work with a Great Team
If this sounds good to you and you have Agency Recruiting Experience, continue on.
- Tiring of your existing firm (commission structure isn’t what you deserve, not enough support, no opportunity to work remotely)?
- Looking to get back into the workforce after taking some time off to raise a family or help a loved one?
- Realizing that recruiting is what you want to do again?
- Looking to make more money and have direct control of your earning potential?
What You Will Be Doing
- Business Development…a tinge of phone time mixed with dropping a few emails to hiring managers…maybe a coffee or lunch meeting
- Sales…doing the right things to ensure those hiring managers fall in love with you and want to work with you
- Recruiting…get to play match maker and help improve careers one candidate at a time!
Worried? Don’t be! We make sure you’re equipped with everything you need – including experienced recruiter training.
What’s Needed for this Position
- 3+ years of Agency Recruiting experience
- Degree from an accredited university/college preferred…High School Diploma (or equivalent) is Required
- Money motivated (we love to pay out)
- A drive to be successful, to be the best, and motivated
- A passion or interest in communicating with others (you don’t have to be a chatty Kathy, but you can’t be a dull Danny)
- Enjoy writing and have strong writing skills; we’re not looking for a novelist, just someone who can write professional emails and feels comfortable writing catchy ads
- Doesn’t live in the box – but thinks outside of it! Can get creative on ways to solve problems.
- A fun personality and people generally like you (come on now, we like to see personality)
If you know that coffee is for closers, and you enjoy a fresh cup every morning, then this opportunity is for you!
*Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org