Where are you now? Where do you want to be? Magellan will get you there!
Magellan Search Group is seeking a Risk Analyst in Philadelphia, PA.
- Work in a brand new, open-concept environment within a large organization, nearing 400-500 employees
- Be part of a team that oversees domestic and international operations with no travel requirements
- Provide advice for best practices; lead controls assurance reviews and provide value add recommendations.
- Develop conclusions regarding the control environment and communicating results to various levels of leadership
- Utilize financial services knowledge and intellectual curiosity to offer valuable insights and continuous improvement solutions to problems within the business
- Identify and evaluate operational risks, assessing the adequacy of controls to manage such risks, and mitigate risks that come with significant operational changes
- Report to the Operational Risk Senior Manager and regularly interact with the C-Suite Executives
- Self-starter with experience in Risk Management or Audit (prior experience in Risk Management strongly preferred)
- Driven and motivated individual with strong communication and organizational skills
- 3-5 years of experience with appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Ability to work both independently and as a collaborative team player
We look forward to receiving your resume and we appreciate your time! Qualified candidates can expect to be contacted by a Magellan recruiter regarding position details within the next few days. If this position is not a fit for your specific skill set, we will keep your application on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
About Magellan Search Group:
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative and human resources professionals into direct-hire, contract and temporary positions. We place talent into all levels including executive level positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Forbes’ “America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms Top 100 List”, Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’s Fastest Growing, and the Top Executive Recruiters. For more information about Magellan please visit: www.magellangroup.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org