Where are you now? Where are you going? Magellan will help get you there!
Magellan Search Group is seeking a Securitization Director in Chester County, PA.
- Work for a company that cares about and invests in their employees by offering extensive training and development programs to ensure your success
- Help develop and structure debt, capital and liquidity strategies to fund the company’s growth
- Work alongside the Corporate Treasurer to issue equity or new debt to achieve a desired weighted average cost of capital
- Become the subject matter expert “SME” in regards to the structural and reporting aspects of the company’s Warehouse, Securitization, and Term Loan facilities
- Serve as the lead “point person” for all credit and securitization facility related issues; monitor the company’s capital structure and offer insight on areas of improvement
- Manage and supervise all investor reporting responsibilities related to securitizations and various credit facilities; manage borrowing capacity to ensure that the appropriate liquidity is available to meet company’s portfolio growth
- Expand analytical resources and optimize reporting; discover techniques that enhance decision making
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Economics or Finance; MBA and/or other professional certifications preferred
- 7+ years experience in capital markets or securitization with demonstrated growth in a well-managed bank or related financial services organization
- Exhibits ability to make proper financial judgments while working in a collaborative and transparent manner
- Prior experience developing and executing complex structured finance transactions
- Exceptional communication skills and partnership abilities; experience working with many different groups, organizations and colleagues with an interest in furthering the success of the company
- Ability to adapt to change and be flexible in an environment of growth and change
- Demonstrated success in managing and executing complicated projects to completion
We look forward to receiving your resume and we appreciate your time! Qualified candidates can expect to be contacted by a Magellan recruiter regarding position details within the next few days. If this position is not a fit for your specific skill set, we will keep your application on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
About Magellan Search Group:
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative and human resources professionals into direct-hire, contract and temporary positions. We place talent into all levels including executive level positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Forbes’ “America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms Top 100 List”, Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’s Fastest Growing, and the Top Executive Recruiters. For more information about Magellan please visit: www.magellangroup.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com