Where are you now? Where are you going? Magellan will help you get there!
Magellan is currently partnering with a well-respected construction company their search for an experienced General Superintendent. Our client is an established family run company that services markets from West Virginia to D.C and specializes in a broad range of construction services including demolition, excavation, earthwork, and road construction.
The General Superintendent will play a vital role in overseeing fast paced and challenging projects throughout the Northern VA, MD, and D.C. areas.
- Manage multiple projects while adhering to critical deadlines and ensuring high quality product completion
- Oversee challenging heaving civil projects of all sizes
- Report to and work alongside Senior General Superintendent
- Ensure team members adhere to strict PPE and safety policies
- Work closely with internal and external suppliers to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Various other duties as assigned or needed
What can this opportunity offer?
- Very competitive base salary ($130-150K)
- Family run company that treats employees like family
- Great owner who has an open-door policy and encourages close communication
- Growing company that values integrity and safety first
- 10+ years of Project Superintendent or Project Mgmt experience in heavy civil construction
- Extensive experience with heavy highway construction and earthmoving projects
- Experience with soils, trenching, earthmoving, blasting, underground utility construction, site concrete, demolition, paving
- Detail oriented with strong communication and management skills
- Self-starter with a willingness to “get hands dirty” when needed
- Knowledgeable in GPS Technology and layout
Qualified candidates should expect to receive a response within 48 hours. Thank you for your interest.
About Magellan Search & Staffing
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan Search & Staffing specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative, and human resources professionals into direct-hire, consulting, contract and temporary positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’ s Fastest Growing, and the Top Executive Recruiters. For more information about Magellan Search & Staffing, please visit: www.magellangroup.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com