Where are you now? Where are you going? Magellan will help get you there!
Magellan has been engaged to assist our client in their search for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team in Philadelphia!
- Work for a well-known and respected organization in Philadelphia
- Be part of a great company culture with supportive leadership and teammates
- Perform crucial aspects of the external reporting and analysis process such as relevant internal controls and monthly, quarterly and annual closing procedures, as well as very technical and complex accounting and reporting research
- Exposure to C-Suite Executives; analyze business operations and present evaluations to Associate Controller, Comptroller, VP and EVP, as well as external auditors
- Ensure accuracy of financial reporting while communicating the financial well-being to Board of Trustees and other external third parties (donors, debt holders, grant agencies, etc.)
- Research important accounting and reporting activities significant accounting and reporting activities performed outside the Comptroller’s department (gifts, sponsored programs, investments, etc.)
- Supervise, evaluate and oversee controls and outcomes throughout various departments in the organization; advise on possible issues that may arise during changing business operations; monitor significant and unusual transactions
- Assist in all aspects of external audit process
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field; CPA preferred
- Experienced Senior Accountant/Analyst
- Experience working in Financial Reporting an Analysis
We look forward to receiving your resume and we appreciate your time! Qualified candidates can expect to be contacted by a Magellan recruiter regarding position details within the next few days. If this position is not a fit for your specific skill set, we will keep your application on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
About Magellan Search & Staffing
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan Search & Staffing specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative, and human resources professionals into direct-hire, consulting, contract and temporary positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’ s Fastest Growing, and the Top Executive Recruiters. For more information about Magellan Search & Staffing, please visit: www.magellangroup.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com