financial recruiters philadelphia

Are Your Finance Manager Salaries Competitive Enough to Attract Top Talent?

In order to succeed in today’s competitive business environment, companies worldwide depend on the talent and expertise of their finance managers. The salaries of these mission-critical experts vary by industry, company, location and experience. How can you ensure that the compensation you’re offering candidates will keep you in the lead for attracting top finance talent? Current Pay Scales Industry sources report pay scales for finance managers ranging from a national average of approximately $80,000 to more than $100,000. Philadelphia area compensation fits this national picture. US News & World Report sets the median pay for US finance managers at $109,740, with the lowest [...]

Are Your Finance Manager Salaries Competitive Enough to Attract Top Talent?2014-12-03T15:50:29-06:00

CPA to Philadelphia CFO: How to Make It

To become a CFO, you need more than just your CPA credentials and experience as a Controller or in a similar role – although these are some of the building blocks on the way to the top. According to a recent analysis of the career patterns of Fortune 100 CFOs, you’re more likely to get there if you have extensive experience within your own organization, versus moving in as an heir apparent. In the study by Russell Reynolds Associates, 69 percent of F100 CFOs were promoted, internally, into their positions. Of the remaining 31 percent, nearly three-quarters previously held CFO roles at other [...]

CPA to Philadelphia CFO: How to Make It2014-03-13T16:14:26-05:00

Qualifications to Look For in Your Financial Team

Hiring the right financial team is essential to meeting your short and long-term business goals. As your team manages the bottom line, it’s critical that you source, select and staff top-level talent that can literally be trusted with your future. The makeup of your financial team will vary depending on the size and nature of your organization. But here’s a snapshot of key positions and their qualifications.   Chief Financial Officer Your CFO works hand-in-hand with your CEO to lead the company in meeting its ongoing business objectives. A great CFO is a natural strategic thinker and an integral part of creating a [...]

Qualifications to Look For in Your Financial Team2014-02-14T16:04:28-06:00

Top Financial Salaries in Philadelphia

Is your career path taking you to the Philadelphia metropolitan area? Philly is a great place to live and work – a short hop from New York City and Washington D.C. and a hotbed of history, culture, sports and entertainment. And, myriad opportunities exist if you want to make the City of Brotherly Love the site of your next professional opportunity. Here’s a look at some of the most promising financial positions in Philadelphia. Salaries are based on median figures and vary from company to company. Job descriptions are likewise general, but provide an idea of the scope of pertinent job responsibilities.   [...]

Top Financial Salaries in Philadelphia2013-12-19T16:13:57-06:00
Go to Top