Where are you now? Where are you going? Magellan will help get you there!
Magellan Search Group is seeking a Consolidations and Analysis Manager in Bucks County, PA.
- Join the company during an exciting time of expansion, where you’ll have the opportunity to make process improvements and mold the future success of the company
- Great opportunity for growth within the company and across many other organizations owned by the company; the individual hired for this position will be set up for success and rapid advancement
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for end-of-year bonus
- Partner with and report directly to company’s CFO; play a key role in the future financial success of the organization
- Drive strategic priorities and optimize profitability; improve decision-making by enhancing quality of information provided by finance teams
- Manage all daily operations of the accounting department from accounts payable and receivable to month end close and fixed asset activity
- Assist in completing monthly forecasts and annual budgets; create new budget models with CFO and improve monthly forecast procedures
- Collaborate with department leads to create, implement and monitor accounting policies; ensure that the internal audit team is documenting all processes and key controls are in place
- Expand information technology experience by assisting with the introduction of new ERP system
- Lead ongoing improvement initiatives to identify and eliminate waste; optimize management reporting and financial statement analysis
- Become key liaison with organization’s ownership groups and auditors to address and problems that may affect business
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, CPA strongly preferred
- 5+ years experience in accounting roles with supervisory/management skills; manufacturing experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and prior experience with ERP systems strongly preferred
We look forward to receiving your resume and we appreciate your time! Qualified candidates can expect to be contacted by a Magellan recruiter regarding position details within the next few days. If this position is not a fit for your specific skill set, we will keep your application on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
About Magellan Search Group:
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative and human resources professionals into direct-hire, contract and temporary positions. We place talent into all levels including executive level positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Forbes’ “America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms Top 100 List”, Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’s Fastest Growing, and the Top Executive Recruiters. For more information about Magellan please visit: www.magellangroup.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com