Where are you now? Where are you going? Magellan will get you there!
Magellan Search Group is seeking a Senior Tax Manager in Montgomery County, PA.
- Competitive salary and great benefits, including tuition reimbursement and paid maternity/paternity leave
- Opportunities for yearly bonus; 401k with 6% match
- Play a crucial role in ensuring tax strategies are up-to-date and meet the demands of a fast-growing, global company
- Identify new opportunities for business development; monitor currently implemented tax procedures and offer advice for areas of improvement
- Manage tax planning process by researching, evaluating and implementing short and long-term savings strategies
- Collaborate with third-party experts and global internal resources
- Manage planning, modeling and the evaluation of global tax implications of dividend and cash repatriation plans
- Offer support to Tax Director on all acquisition matters including structuring, compliance and execution of tax strategies
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Economics or Finance; advanced degree in taxation strongly preferred
- 7+ years Tax experience
- CPA certification strongly preferred
- Experience managing projects across various departments in a company; ability to manage mergers and acquisitions from a tax point of view
- Federal and International tax planning experience required
- Extensive knowledge of income tax laws and accounting for income tax
- Motivated individual with a “go-getter” attitude and strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem solver with strong risk management skills
We look forward to receiving your resume and we appreciate your time! Qualified candidates can expect to be contacted by a Magellan recruiter regarding position details within the next few days. If this position is not a fit for your specific skill set, we will keep your application on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
About Magellan Search Group:
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative and human resources professionals into direct-hire, contract and temporary positions. We place talent into all levels including executive level positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Forbes’ “America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms Top 100 List”, Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’s Fastest Growing, and the Top Executive Recruiters. For more information about Magellan please visit: www.magellangroup.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com